Lanier Mansion (Madison, Indiana)
J.F.D. Lanier was a prominent banker who had his Greek Revival home built on the banks of the Ohio River in 1844 by Francis Costigan.
Under the direction of Gail Caskey Winkler the home has undergone a top to bottom decorative restoration. Wallpapers have included Decor Chinois, a Zuber scenic, and blockprinted papers from Mauny of France, Bruce Fine Papers, and John Perry's of London.
Contract amount: $31,684.58
Contact: Link Ludingpon, Curator, 511 West 1st St., Madison, IN, 47250, tel. 812-265-3526
Click on each photo for an enlarged version.
Back to top of page